Bind is one of the possible afflictions to be caught in battle. When binded, you will become immobile. When someone is binded, they will freeze as they were when they were hit. They will take on a silver-blue sheen.
You can free yourself from bind by wiggling the left analog stick or by mashing buttons. It will end after 20 seconds no matter what you do.
Curing and Preventing Bind
Skill-wise, Prevent Bind is good if you're about to face an opponent you know is strong with bind. Stop Afflictions or Status Cure is better if you're uncertain or about to face an opponent that inflicts multiple afflictions.
The skill Bad Carrier will randomly inflict an ailment on your opponent, including bind.
Party Members with Bind Attacks
Enemies that can Inflict Bind
- Shrine Knight (Distortion Corridor, Shrine of Fray)
- Living Totem (Wind Valley)
- Mist Frogger (Elf region, Septem Cave)
- Ripple Bat (Found pretty much everywhere)
- Therosauraus (Desneuf region, Dysett region)
- Thunderwolf (Nowem region)
- Junzaburo (Radiata - kick duel)
- Nogueira (Forest Metropolis - kick duel)
- Sakurazaki (Radiata? - kick duel)
- Cepheid (Wind Valley, Dragon Lair Cave)
- Aphelion (Gold Dragon Castle)
- Baade (Dragon Lair Cave)
- Radian (Dragon Lair Cave)
- Quasar (Distortion Corridor)
- Lezard (Shrine of Fray)
- Ethereal Queen (Shrine of Fray)